Tuesday 6 September 2011

Soul Mate...

I was quite a different person then. But I am a better person now... 


He did not change who I was, I changed as a result of him. He is the one who truly understands me and has begun to accept me for the person I really am. But of course, we had our moments. Good and bad. And some say, things that do not break you, they make you stronger. I am a better person now because of him. He brings out the best and the worst in me. He captures the essence of who I am. He knows how to handle me. He appreciates my love and thirst for life. I would like to continue to go on our own version of adventures in the years to come. Our journey together has made me realized the importance of appreciating my loved ones and the need to show them how much love I have for each and every one of them. Even I do not tell him enough of my love and adoration for him, he remains oblivious to the amount of devotion I have for him. My love Tip...


4 comments: