Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hati yang bersih, jiwa yang tenang...

I don't think I will be able to live happily if I am not happy with what I have. Some people have the tendency to compete with each other. It can be from material point of view, academic or lifestyle, relationships and many more points in life that are comparable. If it has positive influence on one's productivity, why not. However, for some, it resulted in 'perasaan hasad dengki dan irihati'. I am sure I have been similarly guilty in my life before. I am confident to say that most people are guilty of something very similar to the above too. But just because we did it before, there is no reason for us to keep doing the same mistakes over and over again. In order for us to self-regulate, we ought to be aware of our strengths and shortcomings. We have to accept our weaknesses and work through it in order to become a better person. Look after ourselves first and then only we are fit to mind others. Speaking from my own experience, it is indeed very tempting to look at others, right? If we try and practice this, we will surely appreciate life more. Kalau kita bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ada, tentu lebih mudah untuk kita berperasaan gembira untuk diri sendiri, orang lain dan kuranglah perasaan cemburu yang tidak menentu atau buruk sangka. The more I google about this psychology thingy, the more I realise that all these concepts are not new to us.

Jadi, marilah kita bersama-sama mencuba...God bless us, insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment