Thursday 22 September 2011

Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream by Aesop...

Photo credits from google


Daily moisturising cream for sensitive or dry skin types

This extensively researched formulation omits many known aggravators of sensitive skin, including conventional artificial preservatives. The complex blend of nut and plant extracts is instantly absorbed, providing maximum hydration where it is most needed. This is the most intensive hydrating cream in the Aesop range. Especially for our skin, in this kind of environment we live and the climate all need to be considered when choosing a hydration products.



In My Own Words :


I have been using this for a couple of months now. To me, this is a good basic moisturizer made of natural ingredients that gets the job done without any side effects.  It's very thick, almost salve-like, but it disappears into my skin quickly. So far, it doesn't cause any breakouts or irritations to my skin, which is good and I am glad. I love the smell of it and it's really soothing and comforting. I highly recommend this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment