Thursday 8 September 2011



The new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex promises younger, healthier-looking skin, visible improvement in the signs of aging - specifically fine lines, uneven skin tone and immediate hydration. 


In my own words :

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is definitely one of my favorites Estee Lauder products. It is a liquid serum with anti-aging and hydrates your skin. I have been using it for 9 months now and I admit that it made my skin smooth and soft. I also think that my skin looks brighter and fine lines do look less apparent. Although I have to admit, at the early stage of using it, I tend to get tiny breakouts after using it. But it went off after 2 weeks. You can give it a try for those who keen and please use it during the night, before your moisturiser. And do share with me on the outcome :)

4 comments:

  1. know what sue, your blog is a must visit blog for me now.. dari fashion ke skin care and kitchen im waiting for home made food pulak heheh :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks dear for the support.. InsyaAllah soon ok!! Everytime masak, tak sempat ambik gambar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. need to try dear, Ive been using Clinique religiously for the past 12 years and increased moisturization (on top of the 3 step) when I turned 30. The extra moisturizer is finishing soon so a good reason to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah babe, try it! Since we are in our sweet 30s now, it's a good time to try it! And let me know the result k. But bare in mind, it's a bit pricey, but so far, can last for more than 6months. Coz u only use it at night kan :) So then, it's quite worth it :)

    ReplyDelete