Monday 22 August 2011

Some of the things that I am grateful for...

Photo credits from google


To live life is the best thing of all. Life to me, is to enjoy every little treasures along the way. And it is also an experiment. The more experiments we make, the better. Sometimes, when all that need doing is done, we are often left with time in our hands. In the end, it is not the years in our life that count, it is the life in our years. So before someone's tomorrow has been taken away, cherish those we love and appreciate them today because the less time we spend with each other, the easier it becomes to drift apart. And these are some of the things that make me happy... 


1. taking silly photos
2. having silly and deep conversations with the loved ones
3. sunrise & sunset
4. quality time with my Tip, siblings, families, good friends and friends
5. the breeze by the beach & waterfall
6. shopping for things that I want
7. warm water
8. air-cond (not too cold tho)
9. holiday and more holidays esp during spring and autumn
10. nap during the day
11. a perfect pillow, duvet and bed sheet
12. my nieces, nephew and god kiddos
13. warm shower after a long day
14. facial
15. good hair day


I am sure there are more than I could think of BUT last but not least.. TO LOVE AND BE LOVED...

No comments:

Post a Comment