Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bi-WHITE REVEAL Whitening Hydrating Fluid by Vichy

Photo credits from google


Reducing Hyper Pigmentation. Fades freckles, lighten & evens skin tone. Protects skin against further pigmentation. Improves transparency, clarity and luminosity of the skin. Provides all day hydration.


In my own words :


I was using this product for almost 4 years before. And I have to admit, I really like it. I have sensitive and combination skin type, therefore I need something that is not too oily or too dry. This product is oil-free and provides hydrating all day long. It has not given me any irritations, but reduced my pigmentation and even out my skin tone. The price is quite affordable too and you can get it at any local pharmacies. So, why don't you try it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment