Tuesday 16 August 2011

A-must-have in your make up bag

Photo credits from google


"Fabric is the reason for my success.”

Giorgio Armani translates his skills in texture and layering into its unique range of cosmetic textiles, a wardrobe for face. Face fabric is an invisible makeup with a 3D Micro-fil technology. 


Its unique Micro-fil™ formulations bring lightness and fluidity to makeup, allowing infinite blending and layering to enhance the natural glow of the skin.

A subtle, neutral palette is accented with two shades - porcelain and apricot - to be used alone to create a healthy-looking glow, combined with any of the shades to boost the color, or alone to sculpt or highlight the complexion. For normal to oily skin, providing sheer coverage.



In my own words :


I don't usually use a foundation as I always prefer pressed powder until I was introduced by a good friend to give it a try on this product. To me, this face fabric works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. As a tinted moisturizer it ranks as one of the very best lightweight, so it is easy to spread, natural finish and it keeps my skin matte. It blends very well with fingers too, so there is no need for a brush. I LOVE it and it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment