Tuesday 16 August 2011

5 is the NUMBER...

Photo credits from google


5 Movies I can watch over and over again
1. The Holiday
2. Love Actually
3. The Devil wears Prada
4. Before Sunrise

5. Pretty Woman


5 TV Shows I love to Watch
1. Sex & The City
2. Friends
3. 24
4. Entourage

5. The Good Wife


5 Places I have been on Vacation
1. UK
2. USA
3. Australia
4. France

5. Netherlands


5 Of my Favorite Dishes
1. Noodle Soup
2. Burgers

3. Sandwiches

4. Pies
5. Salads

5 Places I would like to Visit

1. LA/Vegas
2. Venice
3. Tuscany

4. Maldives/Mauritius
5. Hawaii

2 comments:

  1. Sue!

    This is brilliant! Blogging is fun kan? I wish I have time for it! Well, let's go on a US road trip together, we'll start with LA/Vegas and then to Orlando and more! April 2013 ok? I dah ada itinerary ni! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nik!! Great to see you in here! And thanks for the support babe. Really appreciate it :) I am still learning syg.. slowly kan? And will try to update whenever I have time. Hehe

    OMG!! That is so cool!! Let's go!! Is ur sis still there???

    ReplyDelete