Tuesday 16 August 2011

Parsley Seed by Aesop - Facial Cleansing Oil


Photo credits from google
Aesop’s Parsley Seed skin care is the result of extensive research and development into the most effective way to deliver vitamins and anti-oxidants to the skin. Each product contains Parsley Seed extract – an ingredient that has significant protective benefits for the skin.
Parsley Seed products absorb quickly and perform to the highest standard. In addition, they are a sensory delight to use. Products in this range can be used in combination or with the other classics from the Aesop range.
In my own words :
I was using something similar before but from Bobbi Brown & MAC. Almost into my 2nd months now and I am loving it even more, it cleans better than my previous ones and I find no remaining make-up or residue, unlike my previous oil cleansers. The smell is also very therapeutic and natural. I am definitely, keeping it for a long time now... And I have yet to try out the whole range of parsley seed soon.. :)

2 comments: