Friday 19 August 2011

5 is the NUMBER...

Photo credits from google


5 things in my handbag
Handphones (Blackberry & Iphone)
Small makeup bag
Purse
Keys

Pens

5 things in my purse
Cash
Credit cards
ID card
Driver's license
Membership cards

5 favourite things in my bedroom

Our frames

TV, DVD Player & Sound System
Goose down duvet, Goose feather pillows & 700 threads Sateen Silk Bed sheet
Accessories Rack
Skincare & Make up Plates

5 things I would like to do
Go on a holiday with my Tip, families and friends
Shopping
Learn to bake
Do my online business seriously
Sleep, sleep and more sleep!!

5 things I’m currently doing
Blogging & browsing 
Listening to music
Read/replying emails
Office works (eventho, am quite happy with the fact that it's FRIDAY already!)
Thinking what to eat for dinner with the gang

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will jan.. I will one day!! Haha! Thanks for recommending! :)

    ReplyDelete