Monday 3 October 2011

Feeling...


Photo credits from google


Last week seemed the shortest week ever. The busier the week, the faster it seems to go by. I was also not well; down with flu, sore throat and a bit of cough. Went to watch The Secret Life of Nora at Istana Budaya for the second time over the weekend and it was awesome! Very entertaining. For those who have not seen it, please do so. I am counting all of my blessings today, including living in a country that affords me with so many opportunities and freedoms. It is times like these that I am so grateful to be in a small community where everyone comes together. "Together is the happiest place to be..." Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. love the way u look at all positive things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying my best dear! Sometimes, I can't avoid myself from thinking negatively too. I am just a human kan :)

    ReplyDelete