Friday 21 October 2011

Hit-and-Run Toddler 'Critical'

@SuAvaTia: Hit-and-Run Toddler 'Critical': Utterly beyond belief yes. But to be in a situation where you cannot help but think of what happens to you for the rest of your life if you did help is even worst! F***ked up justice /system where you no longer can help out of the goodness of your heart and be heard as being good.

Its the same everywhere now. If you help somebody, usually than most, a tit for tat. I scratch yours, you scratch mine.

If its regarding reasonable favours then it should be fine. But when it comes to your livelihood?

I still love helping sincerely without seeking anything in return except blessings from God (if he decides to give it). You do a good deed and the deed goes back to you. Though I dont seek for good to come instantaneously or 10 years later, at least my conscience is clear.

I try to treat others as how I want to be treated.

Can we do that please?

No comments:

Post a Comment