Friday 7 October 2011

The Flattering Points On Woman's Body...

Photo credits from google


I got this from a book and it mentioned there that there are points on every woman's figure that are almost universally delicate and feminine. Such as, the wrists, the ankles and the collarbone. Making them visible, whether it is via a bracelet-sleeve jacket, a pair of cropped jeans or a V-neck top is always flattering. I guess, until now, I have yet to meet a lady, who is completely happy with her figure. As for myself, I will never love my thighs. It does not matter how much my weight may fluctuate, but my upper legs stay the same. (To me, they are short and wide). You can pick anything apart, which is why I always think it is best to overlook those parts of your body that you do not love, in favor of loving the other parts of your body. So, I will try to ignore my upper thighs, and try to show off more on the other parts instead. Try that and maybe that will make us feel better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment