Monday 12 December 2011

What do you think you are worth...??

What do you think you are worth? When I am in a good mood, I will find a good answer to that question, but when I hit a down low it is not always easy to give the answer that I am convinced with. It looks like most people are comfortable in our own skin even though if we look closely, it soon turns out to not be the case. I have seen numerous examples of that. "A beautiful lady with an outstanding personality who can’t see how beautiful she is, or a woman who does not stop complaining because she is never satisfied with what she’s got.."

I have to admit, that at times the problems I have need me a couple of days of feeling sorry for myself, but then I need to snap out of it and get back on track. I need to know how worthy I am, and what I am capable of. Regardless of the image I have in mind of how I should be like, I need to enjoy the way I am and be proud of it, because this is what makes one truly unique. At times I think it might be because I focus too much on pointing out my bad qualities, that I forget to give myself some credits for the good ones as well. To me it is pretty obvious, I sometimes hardly satisfied with what I personally have and prefer to look to what others do or say about me instead of the other way round.

To keep this short, and this might sound cheesy. "We can’t shine into the world and let people see how amazing we are, if every inch of us do not believe in it. It is not arrogance, it is needed confidence." 

2 comments:

  1. Not cheesy dear..totally agree. We are the best judge of ourselves. We know ourselves best and we should follow our intuition. No one knows us better. No one.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete