Tuesday 6 December 2011

On a quiet Tuesday


A great way to start my morning on a quiet Tuesday here at work, where most people are on long leave and I don't feel like occupying myself with work so here it goes...


Did you know...
  • that I have a bit of Monk's characters. A bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder : Fears of heights, enclosed spaces, dirt, crowds (sometimes), bullies and imperfections. And I will make sure all things are clustered
  • that I often imagine how to hurt someone physically and enjoy it
  • that I was an athlete (100m & 4x100m) sprinter back in my high school years
  • that I enjoy watching action, thriller and chic flicks movies. But my favorite TV series are Full House,  Beverly Hills 90210 (the original), Friends and Sex & The City
  • that I once had my dad pay a 20k bill when I got into a car accident when I was in my high school years. Drove a friend's car without a driving license at the same time :)
  • that I adore everything beautiful. Also appreciate people with good hearts 
  • that I am often confused and fickle with my plans
  • that I have always wanted to be an architect or an interior designer or a fashion designer
  • that I am able to continue my dreams after waking up and remember most of my dreams
  • that I thought I might be a recording artist after I finished my studies
  • that I do not like answering phone calls at night. Most of the time, I do not remember what I will say
  • that I love designer handbags especially classic designs
  • that I have a dream of having my refrigerator well stocked, fresh flowers around my house as often as I can, and if possible, a small walk-in pantry to store food by category :)
  • that I can cook (when I have the "extra" mood). I love to learn baking someday
  • that I am a soft-hearted but emotional person. I forgive easily and I love to be pampered
  • that I hate violence and rudeness

No comments:

Post a Comment