Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hey.. I am back!

Hey lovelies!


I'm terribly sorry for my lack of posts lately. If you follow my Twitter and FB, I am sure you know that I was away on holiday with my husband for almost 3 weeks and just got back last wednesday. We were in California (Santa Monica, Hollywood & Beverly Hills), Las Vegas and a day trip to Grand Canyon (one of the 7 wonders of the World). I must admit that we had a great time there. It's our yearly holiday together after another year of hard work and crazy working hours. It was a smooth sailing trip so thank God for that! I love how almost everyone there carries a designer bag especially in Beverly Hills and matching it with their running or workout outfit and sneakers...cool isn't it? And I spotted a lady who I would like to think is in my league using a Hermes Diamond Crocodile Birkin while strolling around the Rodeo Drive street. Impressive, right! We ate, drove around, walked and shopped too much but we thought it's not even enough and agreed that we need another trip again next year, if time, God and money permit! :) Til the next post. Daaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment