Thursday 1 November 2012

-My Sanctuary-: Christian vs Gideon

-My Sanctuary-: Christian vs Gideon:

I found insightful reviews between my fav trilogy to my current read. I agree with her :) I am on chapter 2 of Reflected in You. Book 2 of the Crossfire Series maintains clarity and depth to the descriptions of Eva's surroundings and her feelings to Gideon.


However, on several issues, it seems Sylvia Day refuses Gideon to confess and answer to Eva's frank questions. 

It wasnt so in 50Shades where Ana could wrangle it out of Christian and Christian in due time gave his perception and plausible explanation.

Gideon keeps things hanging too much and its annoying to me sometimes. I guess since the Crossfire Series is too fast paced, the crux of the matters are kept at abeyance to keep the suspense running.

Let's see the 3rd book when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment